COACHING and other Centre OPPORTUNITIES
DCA/CCA Coaches Required for All Star Tennis
All Star Tennis – Wandsworth Sports Club/Organisation of the Year 2012.
All Star Tennis joined forces with Will to Win this year to implement an exciting new venture in Wandsworth Borough.
We aim to implement and develop an affordable Public Park Tennis Program of the highest quality, linked to Schools and Clubs, that will inspire participation, performance and give the best experience possible for all who are playing at or visiting any of our six tennis locations in Wandsworth.
Taking on 5 new sites this year All Star Tennis are now recruiting dynamic Coaches/Head Coaches to develop and grow these venues. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has ambition, drive and the desire to build from the ground up. To kick start these venues we need coaches who are passionate and committed to the growth of Park Tennis.
Coaches will be self-employed and our rates are very competitive but most importantly this role will be what you make it and your hours will be reflective of the hard work you put in.
- To build a structured and well developed programme under the guidance of the tennis director
- To deliver sessions of the highest standard across the program
- To increase participation and be actively on the ground promoting and developing all areas at the sites
- To build an understanding of the area and the current needs of local players and families
- To develop and establish a good relationship with current players on the programmes
- To promote and lead after school clubs, holiday camps, social sessions and adult programmes
- To work with closely with centre staff on all site communication, promotion, marketing and outreach
- To manage other coaches, assistants and equipment needs at the site
- To motivate and drive the staff at your site
- To build and develop a schools program.
- To have a strong understanding of the business, site income, participation and how to grow revenue at the site
- To have a long term vision and plan for the site
- To develop a performance and a talent ID programme
- Full LTA Coach License qualified with DCA or above
- Strong coaching experience across all ages and abilities
- High playing standard
- Driving License
- Superb people skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Ability and willingness to work on own initiative
- Flexibility , hours will include evening and weekend work
- To possess an attitude that is professional, friendly, resourceful, resilient, discrete and loyal
- To be conscientious and have a good-natured approach to all aspects of the work required
- To be reliable and punctual
- Good computer skills – including, email and internet, Excel and Word
- Team Building and Management Skills
- Project Management Skills.
- A history of working and coaching in parks tennis
- A Background in building a successful programme from the ground up
- 2 – 3 year’s experience in a head coach role
- Live locally
Please send a covering letter explaining why you are right for the role along with your CV to email@example.com